We are OPEN and ready to serve you!
Hurricane Ian devastated our area, but we are here to help our community get back on its feet. Our phones are working, and we are receiving calls just fine. If we can’t get to your call right away, please leave a message, and we’ll call you right back! Or, you can always schedule service online – our computers are up and running as well. Our goal is to get your AC system fully functional ASAP.
A couple of DO’s and DON’Ts
- DO CALL. Even if you don’t have power. While we can’t work on a system with no power, your call reserves your spot on the list so that we can get to you as soon as your power is restored!
- DO REVIEW YOUR HOMEOWNER’S INSURANCE POLICY. If your heating and cooling system require full replacement, you will want to know what is and is not covered. A little education can save you a lot of time and money!
- DO STAY INFORMED. Visit the FPL (Florida Power & Light) site for detailed information about your area, including outages and critical infrastructure facilities affected.
- DON’T PUT OFF reporting electrical, gas, or water utility problems.
- DON’T ATTEMPT DIY fixes to electrical equipment. Especially to your AC equipment, if it has been submerged – it can lead to electrocution.
Stay safe, Southwest Florida. We’ll see you soon!
Your AC Today Team