- One of the top 10 dealers in Southwest Florida
- Free estimates offered as soon as possible
- Five-Star customer ratings
- A six-month drain line guarantee with pan treatment
- Financing available
Is your air conditioner making strange noises you don’t typically hear? If so, you shouldn’t waste your time trying to guess what it could mean. AC Today technicians, in Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch, have the knowledge and experience to diagnose and fix your AC issue quickly and correctly. When you contact us for HVAC maintenance and HVAC repair, we will check each and every system component in your heating and air conditioning, including refrigerant levels, ductwork, compressors and cooling coils. Once our inspection is complete, we will give you a detailed report of our findings, and we can discuss what actions you would like to take. Our promise to you, our customer, is to fix the problem right the first time with minimal disruption to your family’s routine. AC Today is the top choice when you think "air conditioning repair near me."
It costs $150 to $1500 to repair a central air conditioning unit near Sarasota, FL, depending on what kind of repair you need. If you need a small repair such as a fuse or thermostat replacement, your repair can cost between $150 and $290. Larger repairs, like a broken evaporator coil, can cost between $200 to $1500. The price of repair is also dependent on replacement parts you may need and any refrigerant that needs to be replaced, as well as the contractor’s hourly rate.
To get your central AC unit repaired, contact us today.
It costs $5000 to $10,000 to replace a home air conditioning system near Sarasota, FL. The cost of installation depends on the type of AC system you choose, the cost to remove your old AC system and the contractor’s hourly rate.
AC Today has numerous options for replacing your home air conditioning system. To install a new home air conditioning unit, contact us today.
If your home AC is running but not cooling, it could be because of the following reasons:
- Your thermostat is set incorrectly.
- Your air filter is too dirty.
- Your condenser unit is blocked
If you check your thermostat and filter and clear away any debris by the condenser coil and your system is still not producing cool air, it’s probably time to call in a professional. To get your AC repaired, contact us today.
AC Today technicians have knowledge of and can service any brand, model or type of air conditioning unit on the market. Some of the types of AC units we work on are Ductless Air Conditioning, Mini Split Air Conditioner, Ductless Mini Split and the Split AC Unit. No one wants to be without the luxury of cold air blowing through the vents of their home or workplace. The technicians at AC Today offer affordable AC repair service options that are guaranteed to get the air back on in no time, no matter what type of unit you have. Schedule an appointment with our skilled technicians and let us perform a thorough inspection of your air conditioning system to determine what is wrong. We will quickly diagnose the trouble and provide the necessary repairs to fix any issues causing the
- Expertly Trained Technicians. Each AC Today crew member is a professional within their field, and they undergo extensive training and certification so they can provide you with exceptional service.
- Affordable Pricing. Air conditioner service problems usually arrive unexpectedly, so AC Today offers competitive pricing and financing options to help lessen the stress of those costs.
- Fully-Stocked Trucks. Each of the AC Today trucks is loaded up with the right parts for your system, so you can be assured they will be able to do the job right the first time.
- Full-Service Repair Solutions. There is no air conditioner unit too small or too large for AC Today, and we offer repairs and service on all the major brands in the industry.