Regular Inspections are key for proper Heating and Air Conditioning, therefore the surest way to avoid unexpected repairs is to make sure your AC system is regularly inspected and serviced. Check out the AC Service and HVAC Maintenance Programs we offer, because it will extend the life of your air conditioning system and will save you money on future AC repairs and AC installations. AC Today provides cutting-edge technology, along with an immediate dispatch, to best service our clients. Some companies talk about one hour heating and air, we say why not as quick as possible for your air conditioning service? That's why we have service hubs located in multiple communities in Sarasota Florida, Bradenton Florida and Lakewood Ranch Florida. We service all brands and models of air conditioners, so regardless of the brand, our technicians can take care of your AC issues.
Even if your air conditioner hasn’t technically “broken down” at an inopportune time, you still may need to call AC Today. Those seasonal allergies your family is having may not only be a product of the allergens in the air. All kinds of mold, allergens, and other biological particles can be constantly recirculated for months and months without proper AC duct cleaning and HVAC filter replacements.
The warm, humid climate in Sarasota, Bradenton and Lakewood Ranch is a constant throughout much of the year. Every home in the area needs a functional air conditioning system to maintain a comfortable indoor atmosphere. One of the key components within your air conditioning unit is the air filter, which restricts particles from entering the unit and causing the efficiency to drop. Replacing your air filter is a key part of that maintenance process and why it’s so important to replace it often. Call AC Today for all of your AC repair service.
AC Today serves all your needs for AC Repair Sarasota, AC Repair Bradenton and AC Repair Lakewood Ranch. A properly maintained air conditioning system can last for 10 to 15 years. AC Today serves all of Sarasota County and Manatee County. We recommend having your AC system regularly serviced, by one of our AC contractors, at least once every six months. By having one of our certified technicians inspect your HVAC unit and service your system every six months, you will be able to keep your air conditioning system operating at optimum levels. It will also be easier to identify small problems before they become large problems. We recommend you call us or click on the Maintenance button on this website to learn more about our annual service contracts. When you search "AC company near me" you clear choice is AC Today.
- Most minor repairs are performed at no additional charge.
- A system check-up right before the peak “hot” season.
- Priority status for service calls, especially during the peak season.
- All factory warranties are honored, with proof of regular service.
- Tests for system operation at maximum efficiency, thereby keeping energy costs down.
- Technicians will have a replacement part on hand, since we will be familiar with your air conditioning unit.
- We’ll help you determine when it is more cost-effective to replace the system, instead of continuing to make repairs.
AC Today has AC Tips to keep your air conditioning in Florida running smooth for years.
- Change or clean your filter regularly.
- Set your thermostat to a reasonable temperature during the hottest part of the day.
- Install ceiling fans.
- Draw blinds or drapes to block sunlight.
- Ensure your home is properly insulated.
- Keep your outside Condensing Section free of anything that might restrict airflow.
AC Today is your choice for your air conditioning needs in Sarasota Florida, Bradenton Florida and Lakewood Ranch Florida.