Labor Day is just around the corner, and all over the United States, families prepare for the Fall weather – except here on the Suncoast. “Summer” can last well past Thanksgiving and your home’s A/C System won’t get any relief from the heat. In honor of Labor Day, help your A/C System and save on repair costs by taking advantage of the AC Today Maintenance Agreement.
With an annual AC Today Maintenance Agreement, an ACT First Responder will inspect and service your system every six months to keep your system operating at optimum levels. You can also identify small problems before they become big problems.
With an AC Today service contract, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Most minor repairs will be performed at no additional charge
- A system “check-up” prior to or during the peak “hot” season
- You receive priority status for service calls, especially during the peak “hot” season
- Factory warranties are honored with proof of regular service
- Your system operates at maximum efficiency, thereby keeping energy costs down
- Your technician is much more likely to have a replacement part on hand as we “know” your unit
- Your technician can help you determine when it is more cost-effective to replace the system versus repairs
- In the event of AC System-related insurance claims, insurance carriers are more likely to settle claims in your favor when an AC Maintenance Agreement is in place as it reduces the likelihood of water damage from you AC System
An AC Today First Responder can perform all of the above – and more – when you schedule an AC System tune-up. With an ACT Maintenance Agreement, our First Responders proactively perform the tune-up for you. The best part is that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers get preferred and priority scheduling.
In addition, ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive First Responder priority status in the event that you require emergency repair or replacement services. Don’t forget that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive preferred AC System replacement pricing and priority scheduling. If your wallet isn’t ready to pay for a new AC System, not a problem! Give us a call to discuss our Financing Programs. Our AC Today Financing Team can tailor a plan specifically to your budget.
From all of us at AC Today, please enjoy a happy, safe and COMFORTABLE Labor Day!
Please call AC Today or stop by our headquarters to have a cup of coffee and to speak with our System Specialists! Leave the “Labor” to AC Today on this upcoming Labor Day.