During the next several weeks, family and friends will gather together on Christmas and New Years to celebrate the joy and blessings of the past year as well as the hope and promise of 2019.
The entire AC Today Family would like to take this moment to wish you and your family a most Blessed and Merry Christmas as well as Health and Happiness in 2019! We thank YOU and all of our clients for the privilege to serve YOU throughout 2018. Without YOU, we would not be able to do what we love: Keep your homes and businesses comfortable and energy efficient all year long. Remember this as we enter 2019: When you need us, we’ll be there for YOU.
As everyone around you makes their New Years’ resolutions, we at AC Today resolve to continue to provide you with the BEST Air Conditioning services delivered by the BEST people at the BEST possible price in order to deliver the BEST VALUE.
For those of you looking for last-minute gifts for family and friends, you can always give the Gift of Cool: An AC Today Maintenance Agreement. Like a Gift Certificate that gives all year long, a Maintenance Agreement will keep your friends and family comfortable and at peace during 2019.
With an annual AC Today Maintenance Agreement, an ACT First Responder will inspect and service your system every six months to keep your system operating at optimum levels. You can also identify small problems before they become big problems.
With an AC Today Maintenance Agreement, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Most minor repairs will be performed at no additional charge
- A system “check-up” prior to or during the peak “hot” season
- You receive priority status for service calls, especially during the peak “hot” season
- Factory warranties are honored with proof of regular service
- Your system operates at maximum efficiency, thereby keeping energy costs down
- Extend the service life of your AC System by minimizing “wear and tear”
- Your technician is much more likely to have a replacement part on hand as we “know” your unit
- Your technician can help you determine when it is more cost-effective to replace the system versus repairs
- In the event of AC System-related insurance claims, insurance carriers are more likely to settle claims in your favor when an AC Maintenance Agreement is in place as it reduces the likelihood of water damage from your AC System
An AC Today First Responder can perform all of the above – and more – when you schedule an AC System tune-up. With an ACT Maintenance Agreement, our First Responders proactively perform the tune-up for you. The best part is that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers enjoy preferred and priority scheduling.
In addition, ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive First Responder priority status in the event that you require emergency repair or replacement services. Don’t forget that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive preferred AC System replacement pricing and priority installation scheduling.
Of course, you can always treat YOURSELF to an ACT Maintenance Agreement too. It’s the coolest stocking stuffer. Ever.
Since we at AC Today have a special place in our hearts for First Responders, over the next few weeks, please go out of your way to wish your First Responders a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Maybe you can even bring a snack or two to your local firehouse or give a hot chocolate to a law enforcement officer who has to work his or her shift on Christmas. These folks keep us safe so that we can enjoy this Holiday Season. Please let them know that we appreciate it.
From our AC Today Family to yours, please enjoy a merry, safe and comfortable Christmas! And may your New Year be filled with properly-adjusted thermostats and clear airflow!