The Holiday Season is in full swing and the spirit of giving is in the air. As you scramble to find the right gifts for those on your list, take a moment to give YOURSELF the gift of PEACE OF MIND that will last all year ’round: An AC Today Maintenance Agreement!
With an annual AC Today Maintenance Agreement, an ACT First Responder will inspect and service your system every six months to keep your system operating at optimum levels. You can also identify small problems before they become big problems.
With an AC Today Maintenance Agreement, you enjoy the following benefits:
- Most minor repairs will be performed at no additional charge
- A system “check-up” prior to or during the peak “hot” season
- You receive priority status for service calls, especially during the peak “hot” season
- Factory warranties are honored with proof of regular service
- Your system operates at maximum efficiency, thereby keeping energy costs down
- Extend the service life of your AC System by minimizing “wear and tear”
- Your technician is much more likely to have a replacement part on hand as we “know” your unit
- Your technician can help you determine when it is more cost-effective to replace the system versus repairs
- In the event of AC System-related insurance claims, insurance carriers are more likely to settle claims in your favor when an AC Maintenance Agreement is in place as it reduces the likelihood of water damage from your AC System
An AC Today First Responder can perform all of the above – and more – when you schedule an AC System tune-up. With an ACT Maintenance Agreement, our First Responders proactively perform the tune-up for you. The best part is that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers enjoy preferred and priority scheduling.
In addition, ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive First Responder priority status in the event that you require emergency repair or replacement services. Don’t forget that ACT Maintenance Agreement customers receive preferred AC System replacement pricing and priority installation scheduling.
If your wallet isn’t ready to pay for a new AC System because the Holiday Season demanded more money that you anticipated, not a problem! Give us a call to discuss our Financing Programs. Our AC Today Financing Team can tailor a plan specifically to your budget.
From all of us at AC Today, please enjoy a happy, safe and comfortable Holiday Season!
Please call AC Today or stop by our headquarters to have a cup of coffee (maybe even an Eggnog and to speak with our System Specialists!